If you’re thinking about listing your house, there are a few important things to ensure the quickest sale of your home at the highest value to you.
Internet marketing is the new way of the world making it that much more important to have an agent that is up with the technology of today.
Here’s How I List
- Each home is listed on TWO multi-list services. This is what Realtors use to help their buyers find homes.
- Each home is listed with multiple high quality photos, Like these;
- Each home receives a virtual tour, regardless of price or size, here’s an example
- From the multi-list, your listing is emailed out to every buyer registered with search criteria that your home fits into
- I then email your “Just Listed” e-card out to nearly 1000 agents in the area.
- You will get color brochures with photos, city info, and more! *SAMPLE*
- Your home will be posted on 100’s of websites including;Trulia Zillow Realtor.Com Craigslist HomeFinder RealEstateOne MichiganHomes Homes.Com HotPads RealEstateBook Yahoo AOL YouTube MoveInMichigan
And all the social networking sites;
While your home is listed, you will receive weekly updates from me regarding the stats on your home, views on the web, showing history and feedback, as well as updated comparables and market stats for your area.
If you would like a free market analysis and listing presentation for your property, without having to speak to an agent, please fill out this form.
If you prefer not to wait for your report, you can use my online “First to Know” system to search sold homes in your area, and keep track of the market.