Are January and February good months to sell? Yes! Yes! A 1000x YES! Here’s why:
1. You’ll face less competition.
2. You’ll get lots of attention from buyers’ agents.
3. With rock-bottom interest rates, buyers are ready to purchase.
4. Your home is still shining after the holiday rush.
5. You’ll enjoy a quick closing.
Online searches for “buying a home” peak in January and February so if you’re thinking of selling, try to get in front of the action. Need a realtor who knows our area to help? Send me a message — I can’t wait to hear from you!